The type of cleanser you use matters greater than you suppose it does — light face washes are the way to go, significantly if you plan on using more lively components down the line. “Too many people cleanse too much or too typically or with a cleanser that’s too harsh, and it will really break down your skin barrier,” warns Dr. Magovern. If you could have multiple considerations, you would possibly need to use a number of formulation.
- Some tinted creams and concealers contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide to help dry the blemishes.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and rinse with heat water.
- Don’t rub your skin with a towel — gently pat it dry.
- Stop using any product if it bothers your skin or causes extra zits.
- Try not to use products which have alcohol, cleaning soap, acid, or fragrance.
It could appear counterproductive to address …